Pray for Officer Allen and APD officers

Last night Officer Jason Allen was ambushed and shot in anchorage alaska. He is supposed to survive but his wounds were severe. Please pray or think of him and his recovery. Also please keep his fellow officers including my DH in your thoughts and prayers while the track down the scum who shot him. Thank you.

truealaskanmom

Asked by truealaskanmom at 2:58 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• My sympathy goes out to him and his family, they will be in my prayers as well as you and your family, hope you find the trash that did it and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 3:00 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Prayers send. God speed in recovery.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:08 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• In my city, a police officer was shot and killed by the local pharmacist when the officer pulled him over for a simple traffic hazard (his tail light was out). Sad stuff happens to people every day. Makes me nervous about my hubby becoming a police officer...he takes the exam on the 22nd. But, he survived Iraq and Afghanistan...how hard could police work be (<---sarcasm).

BTW the pharmacist was not drunk or otherwise intoxicated, he did not have drugs or dead bodies in the car.....the reason he gave for shooting the cop was he had too many points on his record and if he got another they would take his license....how petty.
    Mrs.Mack.

Answer by Mrs.Mack. at 3:19 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Officer Allen is a great man and was sitting in his car getting paperwork for a citizen and a car pulled up alongside him and shot him, for no other reason than he was a cop. He didn't even get to fire back or defend himself.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:24 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Prayers from a fellow sister in blue. York Regional Police in Ontario Canada is thinking of you all.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 4:19 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Prayers to Officer Allen and to the APD!
    pvtjokerus

Answer by pvtjokerus at 6:30 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Prayers to all. Keep us posted.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:42 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Thoughts and prayers to Officer Allen and APD.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:48 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I am definitely praying for him, and I am praying they catch the guy!
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 5:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Praying for him, the families, and for the other LE everywhere.

*BTW the pharmacist was not drunk or otherwise intoxicated, he did not have drugs or dead bodies in the car.....the reason he gave for shooting the cop was he had too many points on his record and if he got another they would take his license....how petty.*

What a sad little excuse of a man. HE drives like an idiot and can't be bothered with routine maint. and somehow that justifies shooting a cop for doing his job? I gather he thought that he'd be able to drive while he's in prison as long as those points weren't added?!?
    Farmlady09

Answer by Farmlady09 at 7:22 PM on Jan. 10, 2010