he came back in my life then died

my father gave birth to me and thats was it,,, he was finished with me and my 2 brothers soon later mom met dad today who adopted me and my 2 brothers ,22 yrs later father shows up not go know me but to reunite with my mom through all that time h=e never once try to get close to me he just idnt care that much 2 yrs later he died of melotoma cancer why did my father not love me obn his death bed he sent me a note writing scribbling all over the paper asking to be forgiven , i was not there he died with my 2 brothers and my mom it sadddns mmy heart that he simply just didnt give a damn ....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• You have a dad, the one that adopted you. That is the man that raised you and was there when you fell off your bike. The one that died gave you some of his DNA, there is a difference between the two.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:00 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• He most likely found himself spiritually and it bothered him that he was gonna die without making an ammens withyou but it is selfish that he waited until he was gonna die
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 3:39 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• i think he tried to make ammends with you and the fam. before he passed...
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 3:56 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• When did he pass?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Jan. 10, 2010