Have you ever regreted your marriage?

especially when we fight! i just keep saying to myself if i knew it was going to be like this i wouldnt have gotten married but now we have kids together.he wasnt like this on our 3 yrs of b/f and the 1 1/2 yr we were engaged. it seems like hes always mad for no reason it just isnt like it used to be...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Honey, that is marriage. The once were a knight in shining armour on a white horse then they come a prick wearing a foil hat and ride around on a donkey!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:07 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Lol that is funny Ronjwake... but true....
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 4:15 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• honey i know exactly what you mean. DH and I were HS sweethearts, we've been married a little over a year now, we're both 22 and we've always gotten along swimmingly, but lately this past month or so we just seem to have been growing apart and this last week we've been at eachother's throats. We've said plenty of mean things and it's not that we don't still love eachother we're both just stressed, he's depressed, i'm bipolar and battling with infertility, and we both have bad anxiety. I'd suggest marriage counseling. This last week I've been worried about getting a divorce but sometimes you can help avoid that. Good luck and I truly hope things get better for you. If you need to talk you can message me.
    flaggot13

Answer by flaggot13 at 4:20 AM on Jan. 10, 2010