Hairy arms?

Thanks to my wonderful Dad, I have really hairy arms. I was wondering whats the best way to not necessarily get rid of the hair, but tone it down? I dont want to wax it off or anything, I want to still have some hair, but not so long I can almost braid it! Ok not quiet that long, but it seems like it some days. So what would be the best way? Like using an electric shaver that a man would use on his head? Is it going to come back in itchy and dark? Right now its blond and I would rather have long blond arm hair than short dark arm hair. Any advice is greatly aprreciated.

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 5:36 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• You can trim it with a beard trimmer , but also if you do wax it for awhile it will grow in thinner and thinner, so that is an option.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:52 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Wax them and then use Jolen hair lightrner for body.My sil swears by this. I have small tiny arms but honestly, I will wear long sleeve to hide my little tiny hairs and a lot of tanning, fake tanning. GL..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Jan. 10, 2010