Miscarriage again?...

So, about a month before i conceived my 2 yo, i miscarried. it was waaaay to early to get "attached" if you will, i didnt even know, but i bled ALOT and i mean ALOT within an HOUR, and then it stopped suddenly. like a 5 day period in one hour ,no joke. DR told me it was a miscarry, at about 3 weeks. So...im actually due for my period, but it happened again this morning. I bled all over my bathroom floor....so my q is, how can i know if this is it again? or if its just a freakish amount of blood loss this time? hmmmm

soldiermom1986

Asked by soldiermom1986 at 8:48 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Health

• you would have to go to the doctor and get your HgC levels tested to know for sure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• It IS possible that you miscarried, but it is also possible that you are bleeding heavily from something else (cysts, irregular hormone levels, etc). I would see a doctor again and try to get to the bottom of it. Good luck!
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 9:22 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I would see a dr. and check it out. All the drs. I have gone to always ask me if I bled between periods.
    KathyH105

Answer by KathyH105 at 11:28 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I would like to add to my other answer once I bled a lot and I mean flowing from a hemorrhoids. I'm also asked if it could be bleading from hemmorrhoids. Hate those things.
    KathyH105

Answer by KathyH105 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 10, 2010