Could this be a positive or evap line?

With my first lil one I was a week or longer late so the test was positive positive. I was supposed to start yesterday and on friday I got curious and took an ept test. When I took it in about 3 minutes there was a faint line then I decided to give it a couple more minutes and the line got darker. Its still there and it is blue however my question is the darker part is a thin blue blue line then it fades to equal out the thickness of the other line. The dye is not bleeding everywhere it is just in the line area. My question is this I have read up on evap lines and they all say they are colorless/grey in color. This line is blue so what do you say everyone BFP or BFN?

Puddy-P

Asked by Puddy-P at 8:54 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• can you post a pic?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I tried but my piece of poop camera just makes the pic look like a blurry white structure is in the pic. Like a ghost unless there is some way to take a PG test picture that I dont know about lol. I really wish i could
    Puddy-P

Answer by Puddy-P at 8:57 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Everytime I go closer to take the pic it gets blurry instantly
    Puddy-P

Answer by Puddy-P at 8:59 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• ok i figured it out yeah!!! I am posting them now
    Puddy-P

Answer by Puddy-P at 9:16 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• so its in an album for here how do you post it onto your question?
    Puddy-P

Answer by Puddy-P at 9:22 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I went to your profile and looked

to me it looks like the evap line

what I would do is get another one, and test in the morning.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Will do but I have to ask i looked up evap lines earlier and it said they are grey and colorless. This has been blue since the moment i took it its just that the line is so skinny then fades to the right thickness thats why I was so confused but i will take another one today.
    Puddy-P

Answer by Puddy-P at 9:43 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• To me it looks positive, but I've heard that the 'plus or minus sign' tests are less accurate because of potential ink leaching onto the other result. I would test again with a standard 'one line or two lines' test. Good luck!!!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 10:03 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• It looks positive to me.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 10:04 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Looks quite positive to me!
    MommyCakesinTX

Answer by MommyCakesinTX at 10:15 AM on Jan. 10, 2010