How do you tell yourself, "I love you!"

We like to do special things to show the ones we love how much they mean to us. I just wonder though, as mothers, what are some things we can do for ourselves?

nicolemstacy

Asked by nicolemstacy at 9:31 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Bubble baths,a special dessert,getting our hair done instead of putting it off for sooo long.Buy ourselves that pocket book or blouse we've been eyeing for months.
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 12:20 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I have recently started treating myself to a few things...after about 10 years of doing with NOTHING! lol

I have bought a few expensive bras at Victoria Secrets and gotten a pedicure. ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I took a long, long hot bath yesterday with a good book. It was a hour in total time for myself but it was 'me' time . I enjoyed it a lot. I haven't done that in years! Usually its a quick shower and listening from the bathroom door to the household of people destructing my clean home while I rush to shower. Yesterday no one was home and in the tub I went!
    MSugarKane

Answer by MSugarKane at 9:38 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• That what I do too!! There is nothing a long hot soak in the tub does not cure..I also love to go to Barnes and Noble by myself and just look at books and magazines and relax on the coaches there..Also I used to go to a yoga class once a week that was a great mood elevator and great for my body too.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Jan. 10, 2010