Sex Life

Me and my husband have sex regularly, but it's not crazy or anything. I'm comfortable having sex in one position. I'm just not proud of my body after having 3 kids. There's a freak in my head, but it doesn;t come out. I feel bad because we are young now and should be doing different things. Has anyone else had this problem, will it go away, or should I just force myself to get freaky? LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Let the freak out. He loves you and wants to get freaky with you. You are the only one holding things back bc of your self image. He sees YOU, your spirit, and he loves that. I spent 15 yrs not having sex with other people bc I gained 80 lbs and thought no one would want me. I found out I was wrong. REALLY wrong. I have a sexuality about me that makes men look past the body I'm not real proud of. I had 3 kids too and can't afford a tummy tuck. However, when I started dating again not one person had a problem with my body. It's just me. Even now that I found SO I have the problem with my body, not him. I have sex with my clothes on. I make sure the top opens for him and the skirt is mini but they never come off so I can hide what bothers me. Work around what bothers you and just let the freak out. I let mine out and am having the time of my life! Woo Hoo!!!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:20 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I've felt like this before. What I do is dim the lights; it helps. Believe me, he's loving seeing your skin, even if you're not. You're only young once, one day we're going to be old and, if we think we hate our bodies NOW, lol, just wait till we've got wrinkles and saggy boobs! Just dim those lights a bit and live it up. Trust me - when he looks at you, he's not obsessing over a few extra pounds or stretch marks. He's enjoying the woman he married. Hope this helps. ;-)
    GoodMomma24-7

Answer by GoodMomma24-7 at 10:15 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I recommend reading the book 'Intimate Issues' by Linda Dillow & Lorraine Pintus. It is conversations women to women and teaching you how to be comfortable in your own skin as well as many other issues that women deal with.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:58 AM on Jan. 10, 2010