Are people really serious on here?

Yesterday someone's husband molests thier daughters what should they do?
It that for real? Do you think moms on here sometimes make all this stuff up to see how many responses thet'll get?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I read that stuff last night and I am 99%sure that was all fiction. Nobody in their right mind would post that crap on Cafe Mom and admit to letting their little girls be raped by their father. Unless the woman who posted it was extremely retarded. I think more than half of the questions or comments are made up. Some people need a whole lot of attention and they don't even realize how stupid they sound in their posts. @@
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:50 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• i would like to think they dont. But i bet there are some that do...maybe their bored and have nothing to do,...i feel bad for them if their life revolves around CAfemom and how many Replies they'll get...sheesh.
    BABYnME610

Answer by BABYnME610 at 10:03 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I'm sure some mom's make stuff up sometimes. It wouldn't be a real web community if there weren't some people trying to get attention,lol. But I try to treat posts seriously, just in case they really are, 'cause they might be. You never can tell.
    GoodMomma24-7

Answer by GoodMomma24-7 at 10:10 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• thats funny i know the post ur talking about and i do think they make stuff up.i havent made anything up though but i think people just get bord
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 10:13 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Oh, I guarantee you 95% of the posts here are total bullshit fabrication. They're called trolls, and they run rampant at certain times of the day :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:29 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I hate the fact that probably most of this is made up. I wish people would only ask serious questions.. no matter how stupid or lame.. i would rather hear "whats your favorite color" then some made up trashy sob story
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 10:33 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I think they... Cafemom should just delete some of the obvious made up stuff immediately cause alot of people respond to the dumb questions on here...>>>>
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Some of it is probably ways to get attention. That leads me to think that maybe this answers section is not a good idea.. But... on the other hand, we sometimes need to be anon when asking something embarrassing. Things aren't always black n white.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Oh yeahhh...some of the "sob stories" seem to be fiction too. Nobody I know would post a Journal about the tragedies in their lives as easily as some of these women.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:52 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• A lot women make up stuff for attention especially screen names. The drama queens.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Jan. 10, 2010