Do u know someone who is proud of being trashey?

Like the ppl who are proud of being rednecks or ghetto??? Cmon we've all met at least 1 person like this!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yep. they kind of disgust me
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 10:14 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Unfortunately yes.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:19 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Do you mean trashy like a whore?? Or someone who is dirty and poor???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Yes my neighbors. They think their doublewide is the playboy mansion, the dads friend(and his kids godparent)is had sex with his daughter and they are still drinkjing together. They buy the cheapest of the walmart special, what ever they buy and call it top notch, then try to pick us apart when we buy something half decent. They also think everyone in town knows and loves them! And the wife uses $2 box color and it looks green and she thinks it looks great! This is why we are moving.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Need I say more?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• my dil is trashy crude ignorant and racist she is proud of it She says it is being young and hip ( mid 20's) I think she is trashy
    Anonymous

• I agree with ANON 1035- some younger people I have run across think its cool to be trashy, crude and racist. I think its what they see on TV and they think its OK.
    justmyopinion

Answer by justmyopinion at 10:40 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• How the heck is a redneck trashy? You must not know to many REAL rednecks because the ones I know and grew up with are very nice dressed loving intelligent people. What is with the judgemental anons today ?

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:50 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Yeah I"m wondering what is with the judgmental anons today too.

I just answered the other question and I can't believe some of you can't get past the social status of a person and look at them for the person they are inside. I've known quite a few young adults who dressed "ghetto" as you call it and so what, let their pants sag and their shirts hang low, who cares, i don't? I've also met some kids who like all black, piercings and tats everywhere on their bodies, they are the nicest kids and politest kids ever.

It's judgmental people like yourself anon who make this world so difficult to live in. Instead of showing love and kindness to others you mock and tease those who are "different". Maybe the "trashy" and "ghetto" folk ARE normal and your the one with the problem. What's your life story that you can't get past how someone chooses to express themselves? It's people's culture, or individuality, leave them alone.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 10:58 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• To 9:58,Very well put!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the best answer I've ever read on here.
    cutebaby06

Answer by cutebaby06 at 11:05 AM on Jan. 10, 2010