VERY small "A" cup going to a VERY large "C" over night

I keep telling my friend that if she does that for her boob job going that big that fast she can have issues.
Also will most likely get back pain like crazy.
She is like 100 lbs MAYBE and has ALWAYS been very small in the boob department.
What can I tell her.
She is so small naturally that she doesnt even need a bra.
The surgen said he would most likey have to get under the muscle to even do this for her.
So ladies who have or at least know about boob jobs could you help me out to get her to try for just a smaller size?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 100lbs and wanting to be a c-cup? Really? Unless she is built much differently than other 100lb women I know...she is going to come off look like Pamala Anderson...as in so obviously fake......
    julionna_lion

Answer by julionna_lion at 11:22 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I think let her do it... i myself am very small and there is NOTHING a friend could tell me to change my mind about wnting a boob job. she needs to speak to a dr and then he will give her all the pros and cons of going to big.. i dont think a C is too big though.. but just be supportive.. but trust me you wont be able to talk her out of it.
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Opps.. i just saw the surgeon did talk to her... sounds like there is no problem then?
    maybebaby83

• my mom went from barely a A cup to a small C but she's bigger than 100lbs she's like 160. Hers look very natural but really I don't think there's going to be much problem with it. My sister was a small A and about 112lbs and went to a DD so really if the surgeon is a good one there won't be problems
    SebsMom29

Answer by SebsMom29 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• There is no problem going from an A to a C. If she has a good DR then she will be fine. It does sound like she has found a good DR, because under the muscle is where they should ALWAYS put the implants. The muscle supports them very well. Why don't you try and be happy and supportive for your friend, instead of trying to make her feel bad about her choice? My SIL did the exact thing you are talking about, and it looks great! She is also petite, about 110lbs. It does not give her any problems at all and it look really nice. It doesn't look out of proportion or 'fake'.

MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 11:54 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• What happens to women who get breast implants (as per a p.s.) the ones who go concerative always come back and get the larger ones. So don't worry about her.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:06 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I am 105 lbs and a D cup. I look fine and have no back pain. I wear good bras mine are natural and most women in my family have large chests. I think a c cup would be fine and other than the jealousy of friends she probably won't have any issues once she is healed. This is her body and choice her doctor and her have most likely discussed it all.
    Anonymous

• Anon if you are trying to say Im jealous you couldnt be more wrong. MY boobs are what made her jealous enough to go get a boob job.
    I have a natural Large D cup. She is the smallest one in our group of friends.
    Everyone has D's or C's
    So no jealous of her friendsisnt an issue. We just dont want her regretingit and looking trashy.
    Anonymous