I am always tired.

Is there anything I can do that will help? I sleep okay at night, but yet I am still so tired. I am at my wits end. please help. Thanks in advance.

katrinad

Asked by katrinad at 11:34 AM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Health

• are you depressed? low iron?
    I would recomend going to get blood work at the Dr's office..
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Do you snore? I had that tired problem and found out I have sleep apnea. They fixed me up with a cpap and now I'm good to go and have lots of energy. Of course, you could just need some iron in your diet. Try that with your vitamins or cook in a cast iron skillet.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:37 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I've found what really helps me is about 20 minutes of yoga in the morning. It wakes me up immediately and it's so much easier first thing in the morning than trying to convince myself to do any sort of cardio.
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 11:42 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Are you drinking enough water? Being even the teeniest bit dehydrated can leave you feeling droopy; be sure to drink at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eating animal products and highly processed grains and sugars can sap your energy. Build your meals around legumes, whole grains, vegetables and fruits.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:22 PM on Jan. 10, 2010