Would you let your kids see?

Would you let your kids see their stepmom/dad if something happend to their mom/dad?

Bytch_mom_08

Asked by Bytch_mom_08 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in General Parenting

• If they were close to them and wanted to see them then yes.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 4:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I am 25 now but my mom got with her last husband when I was 8 and they divorced when I was 18. He was played a big role in my life for those 10 years. When they were divorced I asked my mom if it was okay if I still kept in contact with him. She said I wouldn't have it any other way. I think if they have a close bond with the step parent and the step parent wanted to be apart of their life still you should let them.
    tarynward

Answer by tarynward at 5:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I would say yes. Put the child's feelings before yours or anyone elses. If they want that person in their life, it's for the best. As long as the step-parent isn't a perv or anything..
    koodie78

Answer by koodie78 at 5:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• If they were close then by all means YES
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 8:41 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Just let you gals know i have step kids and i would love for them to be a part of my life if something every happened and me and their dad wasn't together, but i know i will never see them. I just wanted to see what other moms felt about the situation.
    Bytch_mom_08

Answer by Bytch_mom_08 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• my boys have been really close to their stepdad so i know if anything happend with us they would want to stay in contact with them, if they are close then sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    koolmom343

Answer by koolmom343 at 9:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2008