Do you think bald headed babies are cuter or ones that have hair, even when they are toddlers?

staceynoel

Asked by staceynoel at 12:00 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I personally love all babies looks just cause they're babies - they're the hopes and dreams for a good world!!! Sometimes I can't tell if a baby is a boy or girl even a toddler so I just compliment the mom on the baby without saying he or she - then she'll usually say thanks and yes Mary or Johnny is a handful!!! I once had workmen in my baby's room, entering it, worry that they'd wake my baby and there I was in a two bedroom apartment with a huge belly full of that baby!!!! Then one of them realized and said oh year looking at me there's the baby!!!!!

Aren't baby's or toddlers whose hair takes a bit longer to come in usually blonde babies? Is it just because the hair is lighter so harder to see that its in? Babies are cute all around whatever they're like.

lfl

Answer by lfl at 12:09 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Yes..mine were until a year and then they had just a little on top and around the neckline..a fringe.LOL.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:57 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• baldd babies freak me out im so glad my ds was born with hair
    Anonymous

• Bald babies are uglier to me. just being honest.
    Anonymous

• I think my daughter was beautiful with her brown hair. Her hair was like 2 inches long when she was born and it never fell out like everyone said it would. She is 18 months now and her hair is halfway down her back. It's gorgeous. I think she was and is more beautiful than most babies.
    Anonymous

• I have always thought that babies with some hair were cuter!
    Anonymous

• G
    mommy.of.2.1989

Answer by mommy.of.2.1989 at 8:45 PM on May. 27, 2016

• To me, babies and toddlers with a lot of hair are much cuter. Just being honest
    mommy.of.2.1989

Answer by mommy.of.2.1989 at 8:48 PM on May. 27, 2016