Take away my anger.

Every morning I decide I am going to have a good day. Then I think about all my woes, & I become angry. It never fails. I am a phsycopath to my DH & cat. The only person that I do not lash at is my toddler. Is there something wrong w/me? I try to change my routine, but the demons still attack. Im on meds, but the only thing that helps is a half a Zanaz I got from a relative. I need help. Im mentally exhausted.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Health

• Time to speak to a psychiatrist.
    Anonymous

• then go get help call your doctor tomorrow and get a referal for a shrink
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 12:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• It sounds like you may need more help than you can find on here. You need to talk to your doctor and either think about some med changes (just because you are on meds doens't mean that they are the right ones for you) and/or think about seeing a psychiatrist until you start to feel better.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Ive been on meds for 2 wks now & cant see my counceler due to transportation issues. I was looking for more support from the main souce which is CM. ANyone have home remidies????????????????
    Anonymous

• As for remedies, alls I can suggest is do some exercise and get outside for some fresh air, if it's cold out bundle up and go for a walk. Also eat lots of fruits and vegtables. Health living will do alot of good for your psychy
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 12:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Keep your home in order.
    Anonymous

• Anger is not a bad thing but it does need to be managed. I'd get tested for something like bi-polar or bpd. I used to go into rages and hate the world for all my problems. Now that I'm older I realize I created most of my chaos but it didn't help that I had bpd and no coping skills to deal with woes. There is help out there.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Without your son in the room. Take a baseball bat and beat a phone book. It wears you out physically and mentally.
    Anonymous

• Anger is a normal human emotion. Everyone feels it at some time or another and will again. The goal is to manage it. You do that by not letting situations in that cause anger and also by learning what to do to move you (emotionally) in a different direction before you do get angry. I used to be angry, but have learned a completely new set of skills to handle situations/people. It really was a bad habit and I learned to stop. You can too! We can all learn new coping skills. As I learn them my kids get to also. It's great to feel in control. Everything doesn't have to go my way and people aren't walking on eggshells around me anymore. Best of luck to you. And definietley talk to your doctor. You may be a candidate for meds.
    BonaFideMom

Answer by BonaFideMom at 7:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2010