Is It Stupid to be Friends With your Babyfather EX-Gurl Friend

i was wit my babydaddy all the way up to my eight month pregnancy n i found out he was cheatin on me but he kept denyin it. so he got tired of me acussin him so he broked up wit me.keep in mind he in the navy i had ma baby in aug he left for 7 month deployment in sept. while he was outta sea, we would email eachotha til one day was arugin and he compared me to the girl that he cheated on me wit. while he was gone, i had hit up her n we was talkin bout the whole situtatin n after that we becamed so tight and now he mad..but before he was like me n his ex needa get along n stuff..

HisPhatGurl757

Asked by HisPhatGurl757 at 12:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• It's not stupid but I wouldn't be friends just bc that was the girl he cheated on me with. Just be nice and be friends from a distance...idk
    Anonymous

• I'm in the same situation, but with better grammar. We are friends. He's an asshole. That's that.
    Anonymous

• Did she know about you being with him when she was cheating with him? If not, I'd say a friend is a friend no matter how you came to be that way..good friends are hard to come by in this world, don't not be friends with her because your x is an asshole.
    Anonymous

• well, I'm BFF with my ex boyfriend's new wife, we didn't become friends until after they were married.
    Anonymous

• they always get mad!!! lmao, my ex has two ex wives and me. the two exwives are VERY close, he hates it! it makes it harder for him to control the situation. even when he was with his second wife they got super close and he tried to make his wife stop talking to her bc he didn't like that sort of thing. he was very controlling and didn't like me communicating with them either. so stupidly i didn't. but now we do and he HATES it. makes me smile!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 2:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I think You need to be careful, ex lovers can be vicious, and you would be in the middle be careful girl
    christina8686

Answer by christina8686 at 3:00 PM on Jan. 10, 2010