what are you ladies doing on this fine Sunday afternoon?

My daughter is with her grandparents this afternoon and they will be giong to a wedding at 4 . . . so right now I am doing NOTHING! Actual ly, I'm about to go fold the load wash in the dryer . . . it's beeping right now, then back to being lazy for about an hour.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 1:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm sitting here blowing my nose for the bazillionth time, grrrr. I feel like dog doodoo.. Is a cold supposed to last 3 weeks??
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:36 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Doing laundry and packing for our upcoming trip on Monday, and looking at the dishes from our party last night that I still need to wash before dinner with family tonight, LOL!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Getting ready to jump in the shower, then do some laundry for the upcoming school days (for the boys, that is), then making a cinnamon pull-apart loaf for coffee time @ 15:00. After that we'll take our old jeep for a joy ride in the woods in the back and then come back to watch the first Transformer movie while eating dinner and getting the boys off to bed early so the can be ready for school in the morning --- I Love My Life :-)
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 1:52 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I was painting some fabric and paper towels while DS1 did homework and DH played Candyland with our younger son (who had coaching from his sister.) Now DH took DS1 to a class and the other 2 are on the Wii. I am going to sew for a little while then feed the kids and naps. (it's still early here.)
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Thinking I realy don't like my husband!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 2:18 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Trying to plan a wedding. It's driving me bonkers because everytime I try to think of the little details my mind goes blank.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I'm sitting here in my pj's and it is 2:30pm...Having a lazy day, talking to my 12 y/o sister and waiting for my son to get up from his nap. Probably going to walmart later
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:38 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I am vegging out on the couch since we got home from Church... I will be here watching tv and on the computer until DH gets home from drill.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 2:52 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Doing the last load of laundry, and folding what is out from the dryer. Having a cup of hot chocolate with my son.

Anything to get him to take his clothes from the laundry room folded and put into his dresser drawers! He is only 5 so he's a bit short to hang up the dress shirts/pants!

Anonymous

• Not what I'd like :( I have some baby blankets to crochet but I'm on some meds that make me really shaky so I can't do it for a few days. Hubby's gone hunting (last day of bow season for deer), kids are in their rooms for naps/quiet time, so I'm just bumming here...debating about peeling a crapton of potatoes so they're done for the week (soup, mashed, and a casserole are on the menu this week) but as bad as my shakes are right now I don't know if I dare! Definitely gonna look for a snack soon, my tummy's growling!
    Anonymous