im having trouble keeping my baby awake during the day...and he doesnt sleep good at night what can i do about this?

my baby is 2 months old and he only likes to sleep in his swing

Danielle1357

Asked by Danielle1357 at 1:34 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• well, wht i did when my babies had their days and nights mixed up is don't put them down to sleep in a quiet place during the day..... put them down in the room where everyone else is, and then at night put them down in a quiet room and don't talk to them.... just feed them and change them if you need to and take care of business without stumulating them too much. if you haven't already, make a bedtime routine and stick to it everyday. some babies do not sleep for long at 2 months though, but it's good to start the routine now for when he is older.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I agree with princessbeth79. In the day put him in a bright room and at nigh a dark room.

Answer by louise2 at 1:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2010