Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need Information from Missouri Moms

Daughter & Family moved there extreme hardships all monies went to rent & deposits. Pipes busted in home and no food.10 month old grandson.Scared for them and worried please advise any information would be appreciated.Thanks! deb aka debado62

Answer Question

Asked by debado62 at 1:45 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Adult Children (18+)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • angel food ministries will help people, the pipes should be taken care of by the landlord and if not they can call the city. if they city has to fix them then they will charge the landlord. they can apply for food stamps at any ssn office. and there are usually a lot of food pantries this time of year. the food stamp office will give them a list of one if they ask for one.

    Answer by angevil53 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

  • Angel Food ministries, DFS for food stamps and TANF, NECAC for housing that is safe and livable. What part of MO?

    Answer by preacherskid at 3:03 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

  • What part of Missouri?

    Also, what type of advice are you looking for?

    : )

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

  • springfield

    Answer by debado62 at 12:17 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

  • was looking for food banks etc. However have rec. all information need thanks

    Answer by debado62 at 12:18 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.