Facial waxing

I am planning on going in to get my "stache" waxed in a week or two but am wondering.. I have lots of hair in the sideburn area that I hate, would it be wierd to wax that?

Erica912

Asked by Erica912 at 2:08 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Nope. Alot of people do that too.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Alot of people do it, my best friend has lots of facial hair and she always gets it waxed and you can't tell at all, they do above her lip and her skin in front of her ears and her chin.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• you can also get threaded for a facial wax. My wax person prefers to thread when it's facial wax.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Lots of women do it. If you have never had 'threading" done be warned. To me, threading hurts 10 times worse than waxing. It lasts a little longer...but not worth the pain to me.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 3:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Not at all wierd. A lot of women do it - they just don't talk about it.
    MsNanaMom

Answer by MsNanaMom at 12:25 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• this may sound crazy but in places like japan and the phillipines, women wax their entire face.( leaving eyebrows of course) even the men do it. you can wax your entire face and have all of the peach fuzz hair removed. you would be amazed at how smooth your foundation goes on afterwards.

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:08 AM on Jan. 11, 2010