Tasting Metal?

I woke up this morning tasting metal..metallic kinda in my mouth..for like an hour straight..until I ate something..

could that be a sign of pregnancy? I am currently two days late..and have been nauseas and exhausted lately..

what do you think?

SweetPoison

Asked by SweetPoison at 2:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• yes it is it a nice tast ant it
    is your pregger it will be stronger in the morning when u wake up
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 2:52 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• oh wow I've never heard of that as a sign of pregnancy - I have of some other things just can't remember what. Have you googled metallic taste in mouth?
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 2:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I had that happen to me. I looked it up and turns out poppy seed in food give you that metal after taste for 3days. Only went away when I ate something but came back right after.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• When was the last time you went to a dentist? This is a sign of gum disease.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Metallic taste in your mouth can be a sign of numerous things. Including allergies to shellfish/iodine. Did you eat shrimp, crab, lobster, clams, scallops...anthing like that the night before? If not do you have any pain, discomfort or swelling of your gums or tongue? If so see a dentist as soon as possible. Have you been around someone soldering or doing metal work? If the answer is yes you should see you Dr. to taste for heavy metal poisoning. Metallic taste in the mouth is generally a reaction to something you have eaten, or breathed. If it continues. See your Dr.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:45 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• *test..not taste
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2010