In contrast to the question about "trashy names"...

What names often bring about an image in your mind of "classy" people, or someone who is sophisticated and rich?

Btw, this is the OP of the trashy name question. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• claire, warren, emma, nathan
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 2:36 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Trump. ha ha ha ha OK, he's not all that classy or sophisticated, but he sure is rich.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:20 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Rebecca, Melissa, ... actually most longer classic names I guess.

Anonymous

• I don't think any name brings to my mind "trashy" or "classy". It's how the person acts that makes them classy or trashy.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:21 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I think your name defintiely says a lot about the person who named you. People should put a lot of thought into what they want their childs name to say about them. Your name is the first impression people will have of you, sometimes before they even meet you. For a long time children with unusual names have been thought of coming from "trashy" or "ghetto" parents, but now that hollywood seems to be leaning in that direction it seems to be more acceptable. Suri (Tom&Katie), Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh(Brad&Angelina) Atlas(Anne Heche) Apple,& Moses(gwyneth paltrow)
    Anonymous