I am Dateing this guy who wants me to get unfixed to have his first kids ? should i ? what would it cost to do so ? i am clamped .

Eva_kids

Asked by Eva_kids at 2:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• If I were to go that far for a man he better marry me first and then let his insurance pay for it. Call around and ask a doctor how much to unfix you. I'm sure rates are different in different areas. It might be cheaper to do in vitro.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Unless you are married I would not even consider it. Also dies he have any other kids? Is he the type of guy that has five kids by 4 other women?
    Anonymous

• If you have kids already I'd tell him to parent as a father or stepfather or boyfriend the kids I got even without intent to marry. even if a birth father is already in the picture. I have three kids and I've been fixed. I wouldn't have anybody's baby just to do that. Learn to parent and love the kids already in our lives from other relationships. Ego's to make babies when babies already exist from an old relationship aren't strong on my list.

If this boyfriend means a lot to you and you already happen to have kids then it's going to take a lot of work to get your other kids to accept him and to have them accept his disciplining them sometimes and cheering their accomplishments too.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 2:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• to have his first kids..... i guess he will find someone else for the other ones. but anyway, i would only do it without being married if you are prepared for taking care of the kid yourself. and i know u r gonna say o he's not like that, etc. but let me tell you alot of guys like the notion of making babies and not taking care of them. just think about that.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 2:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• You have four kids and want to do this for a guy you are JUST dating? Are you the one who has many kids with many different fathers? Be aware, unless you are married this is probably not going to work out the way you plan.
    Anonymous

• The only way you should consent to do this is if he is wanting to marry you and commit to being a family for the rest of his and your life. If he is thinking anything else, tell him it's not gonna happen.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:11 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• i dont think it is a good idea, if he cares that much then he will accecpt your kids as his, and it costs about 8000 to do something like that i belive.
    Dusti3

Answer by Dusti3 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I would not do it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:43 AM on Jan. 11, 2010