What do you write in a baby shower card?

I have never been to a baby shower before or ever had one so I don't know what to put in the card. So what do I write and do I put its just from me or from the family too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I just always write congratulations on your new baby, and all that. And yea, I would put from you and SO/DH and your kids.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• depending how well u know the person. put congrats, or can't wait to see the baby or best of luck or something like that.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• If you are the only one attending the shower, then the gift is written from you, unless someone else was invited and isn't attending and wants to go in with you on the gift. "Best wishes for you and your new baby." Something like this. The card will have a greeting already.

Answer by Bmat at 2:36 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• usually u can find cute cards that say all the congrats and stuff. if u are close to the person write something personal. also when u give the card, slide in a gift reciept for the present in case its the wrong size, wrong sex, or she gets duplicates.
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 2:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I'm probably one of the few who don't write little messages in cards. the most I would write would be Congrats then sign my name.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 10, 2010