After years of using Herbal Essenses shampoo and conditioner I suddenly cant use it.

Maybe its pregnancy hormones or something but it makes my hair oily and heavy feeling, what do you use? I don't like Suave. It doesn't work good on my hair.

nakoal87

Asked by nakoal87 at 2:34 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I read n heard that you're supposed to change shampoos every so often cuz your hair doesn't respond the same to it. I think it was Oprah and a magazine. My hair gets dry when I use the same product. gives me dandruff until I switch.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 2:38 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• you may need to try a clarifying shampoo a time or two. Also they may have changed up some of the ingredients in the herbal essenses.
    Anonymous

• i use pantene and dove and aussie (cleanse n mend) shampoo oh and head and shoulders works great and i buy the shampoo plus condt. ones and it works wonders on greasy hair
    MOMMY2BE0786

Answer by MOMMY2BE0786 at 6:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I use Tressume Clerifying shampoo and silky conditioner. It also depends on what you use on your hair on a daily basis. Like gel or silk drops. Also, washing your hair daily can be damaging/drying (I know that isn't your current problem...lol). Try every other day. Also, my friend has an oily problem and has tried over a dozen different shampoos, try adding 2 tsp of baking soda to your shampoo bottle when you first buy it. She swears by it...Good luck.
    spcjones_83

Answer by spcjones_83 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 10, 2010