Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am expecting twins in April and wanted to buy a wrap. Do they make a wrap that can support twins?

I'd like to be able to get one wrap and be able to carry both children at the same time if possible!

Answer Question

Asked by krl6208 at 3:07 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (10)
  • Did I quick search online, found this-


    Answer by dedicatedrider at 3:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

  • The Moby (sleepy Wrap,um I'm drawing a blank but there a bunch of different names for the same basic thing) has a twin hold I believe.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

  • I know I've seen one because I'd looked it up for my friends cousin who had twins. I can't remember what it is called though. There is at least one out there.

    Answer by Krysta622 at 3:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

  • Moby! You put one on each shoulder. It looks very cozy. You can purchase there and see how to do all the different carries.

    Answer by eema.gray at 3:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

  • someone already said it, but the Moby style wraps work for twins.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

  • I was thinking the Moby style, too.
    But you might also like to keep in mind, having an additional carrier so that you can separate the babies if you want, sometimes, too.
    If one is sleeping or nursing and the other is fussy, daddy or someone else can easily soothe the other. Or any combination of examples, lol.
    I have seen twins worn in 2 different carriers. And I wear bigger infants & toddlers-preschoolers simultaneously. There are many options!

    Good luck!!! :-D

    Answer by doulala at 4:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

  • Great pics & instructions:     Twin Cradle Hold Wrapping Instruction


    Answer by doulala at 4:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

  • I would recommend the Moby Wrap. I have one and love it. Congrats on twins, you will never have a dull moment. I have 2 yr old twin boys.

    Answer by palexander at 11:41 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

  • I would recommend the sleepy wrap! You can wear it many different ways.

    Answer by babyruby02 at 1:49 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

  • I agree with a PP. I have twins and the wrap that I used was the Moby wrap.

    Answer by NicoleBews at 1:09 PM on Apr. 24, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.