period cramps??

every once in a while i get period cramps for a few seconds like my period is gonna come but i havn't gotten my period in over a month...has this happened to anyone that ended up being pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It is probably your ligaments stretching. It will happen on and off during your pregnancy. Mention it to your Dr and if you have any bleeding call your Dr right away.
    momof2cuteboys

Answer by momof2cuteboys at 3:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Granted I am not a qualified dr, I say it is normal. If it is accompanied with heavy bleeding, you need to go to dr immediately
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 3:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• im almost 7 weeks now and i have this as well.. for the first 2 weeks after i found out i was so paranoid my period was coming any minute i would always run to the bathroom and check. the cramps were so much like my period!! the Dr said its normal.. someone else told me its your utures begining to stretch!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 3:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2010