kool-aid????

some people day that kool aid is a strong smell to begin with but lately i feel like i smell EVERYTHINGGG! I was in my diningroom and i smelt someone making kool-aid from the kitchen! is this a pregnancy symptom or do you think it is just normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Totally not normal, go see your doctor
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 3:52 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• No, its the pregnancy!!! I don't know what it is but man I hated it!!! When I got on the elevator and someone stepped of that was wearing strong cologne or perfume I thought I was going to pass out! It was like I breathed it in and all the chemicals got my head swirling and the smell was just over whelming; I had to hold on till I made it out in the fresh air! Oh and the house garbage, forget about it!!!! There is no getting away from it unless you're willing to wear a mask. GL!!! Hope you don't have to suffer too much longer!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 3:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• every time i was pregnant i had a hightened sense of smell. it is completely norman. It it the hormones that cause this. I would have to walk out of places if the smell was too strong for me. There is nothing to worry about.
    Anonymous

• When I went to church one sunday and it seemed like everyone had bad breath that day, I knew I was pregnant. And EVERYTHING smelled bad to me, even things like rice or plain potatos.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• dakotaNrye - why does she have to see a doctor because she can smell koolaid?
    Anonymous

• It does sound like a pregnancy symptom!
    That is how I knew I was pregnant. I was a manager at Wal-Mart and working an over-night shift. I LOVE donuts and smelled them starting to bake around 4 am. Normally, this would have been the sweetest smell in the world to me - but that morning, I felt SICK!!! Did I mention that I LOVE donuts? One of the girls I was working with said "Sounds like you are pregnant." I didn't believe it! We weren't trying yet... Well, I bought a test before going home that day (it was a Friday), got home and took it... had to wake up hubby and tell him that it was TIME for us to become parents!!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 6:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I was being a smart ass...
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 9:05 PM on Jan. 10, 2010