Attention all formula feeding momma's!

You are going to be lined up in alphabetical order and questioned. Please bring a can of formula with you as the feeding Natzis need to compare what is in their boob juice compared to this evil formula we speak of......

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 4:21 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sorry - this is hilarious! I breast fed, but it was my choice. What right do I have to judge ANYONE who decides to formula feed? My sister has 2 boys, they are both happy, healthy and highly intelligent... and guess what?? She FORMULA FED!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 5:05 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• ROFLMAO Okay of my 3 kids 2 were completely breastfed I only had one formula baby but even I find this post funny LOL.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Get over yourself. Not all of us are caustic.
    Moogie1005

Answer by Moogie1005 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Do you have any idea how offensive the word nazi is? Did you know that the nazis slaughtered more than 13,000,000 people? Why do you think that it is ok to throw that word around in casual conversations?

Answer by rkoloms at 4:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• 3 ring circus- Is the child that was formula fed less smart than your other two? Just curious. I have yet to find a mom that says there is any difference.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Rkoloms I did not mean to offend you. This post was a tounge in cheek post. I could have said patrol and it still would have went over people heads.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:32 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• What the hell are u talking about. Is this a sick joke or something well not funny.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 4:32 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• LOL... I get what you are saying... I wanted to BF but I wanted to get my son out of the hospital asap and BFing just wasn't doing the trick... the other question is just to cause drama or I would have explained why.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 4:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I know a lot of what I see on here to be offensive sometimes by the way, but by far this is funny becuase I feel the same way . lmfao€
    waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 4:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

Actually he has an IQ of 140 takes all advanced classes and is honor roll lol, my other too are also very bright but I havent had a IQ test done on them yet, they are both above grade level in math.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 5:22 PM on Jan. 10, 2010