Is there a group for wives of bipolar spouses

I am married to my husband who has bipolar, IED, manic depression, PTSD, and I feel alone. cannot talk to my family all they say is divorce him I dont want to do that. Is someone out there like me

got2boys

Asked by got2boys at 4:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• go to the national institute of mental health or nimh.com they have resources for family members of bipolar disorder people. I myself have bipolar and its great your sticking next to him. Try the website and they have support groups you and ur husband can go to together and also seperately. It helps believe me.. it made my husband and my relationship stronger.
    Merediths_Mommy

Answer by Merediths_Mommy at 5:41 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Do a group search but if there isn't then you can create one. I think there should be one.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:33 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Yes.
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/24592
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Thank you all so much I will check out the web site I have never heard of it before thank you again
    got2boys

Answer by got2boys at 6:47 PM on Jan. 10, 2010