hitting

I finally figured out where my DD (1 1/2) was learning hitting from today! I was working in the nursey at chruch today and this boy (3 y/o) was hitting and kicking evryone and throwing toys. A few months ago when my DD started hitting I asked if she was hitting the other kids, they said no but she most likely lesrned it from here because they have had a problem with hitting. So they know about it. I don't want to say anything to upset the mother but at the same time I don't want my DD around that. All we can do is tell the child "no, no, that's not nice" I so wanted to put this boy in time out! saying no was not doing anything! Should I just keep my DD with me durring chruch or say something to the mother?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:58 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Keep your child with you at church.

Answer by louise2 at 5:00 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• But I still want her to be with the other kids, and I'm sure she won't sit still or she'll want to sing along, lol. she loves singing. It just drove me nut when the other lady who was in with me was like "oh he acts like this everytime" I really love the chruch, We started going a year ago
    Anonymous