When you have a kid's bday party..

.. at a place like Chuck E. Cheese, do you buy extra pizza for the adults? And drinks? Or do you just cover the kids (especially since it's $12 a kid..) and let the adults buy their own food?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• if youre inviting kids and their parents, then you need to feed the kids..... and their parents
    Anonymous

• OP here: Also if you've ever done a place like Chuck E. Cheese, did you ever go and use coupons and not do the planned bday? I think I could do it for a lot cheaper (and feed everyone) if I just used their coupons and provided pizza, drinks, and a number of tokens for each child. Any one else done that?
    Anonymous

• I dont have parties at those places, I have horrid memories of craziness from when I was kid. I have done the local childrens museum and I pay for everyone including parents if i expect them to stay.

I would go the inexpensive route and use coupons.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 5:14 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• If you're hosting the parents and the kids, then you need to cover both of their meals and drinks. If you're going to take on the responsibility of watching all of the kids, then cover the kids only...

I personally wouldn't have a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese, but that's me. Its way too expensive and can get crowded. Also, if you choose to keep up with 10 kids on you're on, you're probably going to end up really stressed.
    Anonymous

• We fed everyone. We did a party at Chuck E. Cheese's one time. It cost almost $500. We will not do that again.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:31 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Im not a fan of Chuck E. Cheese..... I avoid that place at all cost.

However, if you are doing it I think you need to pay for everyone that shows.
    Anonymous

• i have done the RAT cheese (my son calls it that) and we just used the coupons and was much cheaper only thing differnt is you dont get the specail table decor but nobody seemed to care so if you going this route be cheap and use the coupons....
    as for feed depends on what and how you worded invite if was only the kids then just pay for kids food if say family then you pay for everyone good luck
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 8:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2010