what did you feel like before you went into labor?

just wondreing how other mammas felt right before they went into labor.

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 5:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Fine
    I felt normal. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. I went from smiling and laughing to screaming every 5 mins. Literally with in a couple hours
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:11 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Very full. But I had to be induced.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 5:11 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• i felt great. it was all a waiting game until the pitocin started to kick in. my water broke in the morning. then once i really started having contractions and was allowed to start pushing it was like 40 mins until i gave birth.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 5:18 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Pregnant
    Anonymous

• Pregnancy #1 huge but fine, Pregnancy #2 sick (diarrhea, vomiting), Pregnancy #3 weak
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:36 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• i felt fine 2 days before i had one case of diarrhea and the day before i was at my best friends fathers funeral the morning of i got up to go pee and was getting back in bed and my water broke and 6 hrs after that i got an epi and slept for the next 7 hrs off and on till i started to push an hr later i had my baby boy :)
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 5:54 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• The day before I went into labor with both my girls. I was very tired. I slept as much as I could.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 6:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Labor stared when my water broke. The morning started with me sitting on the pot, thinking it will be another one of those days where I need to poop but can't. My water broke about twenty minutes later after an unproductive bathroom visit.
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 7:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• well i was crampy the night before i went into active labor, so now i know that is was in early labor all night. i slept but not well, and woke up a lot just thinking "geez i'm so crampy and uncomfortable". lol. i was 41 weeks so you'd think i'd have a clue that things might be getting going, but i was to the point where i thought i'd be pregnant forever. before that night i felt pretty much normal, felt large, pregnant, sore, and tired but really not too bad. gl!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 8:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• with my first daughter abbie before my water broke my right hip, my lower back, & right leg were hurting so bad i couldnt sleep!
    with my second daughter katelyn i was induced!
    Abbienjasonsmom

Answer by Abbienjasonsmom at 9:45 PM on Jan. 10, 2010