What was your last nightmare about?

I am still afraid of my ex... in the past he threatened to harm me when he was sober, verbally and emotional abused me and stalked me for a while after I broke up with him.

I often have scary thoughts about him hurting me. Last night I had a nightmare with him in it. We were at a hotel or something and he got into my room, looked me straight in the eye and told me he was going to kill me.

I guess I have been thinking about it way too much lately and that's why I had this nightmare.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The question before this one about planting the placenta with a tree. Oh the horror!!!!!!!!11
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:38 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• LOL!
    Anonymous

• zombies in my pantry
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:47 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• i have nightmares about shit thats not scary. like- i have recurring ones about me being "in the weeds" when i worked at IHOP- im getting sat multiple tables at once, mostly large groups, and i just cant catch up, im new, etc. sounds stupid but thats the fucking worst one.
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 5:54 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Last night I had a nightmare, well IDK if you'd consider it a nightmare, because it didn't scare me, it just made me very upset.

I was sitting outside of my old High School/Middle School .. a lady was standing in the middle of the street when a truck carrying one of those big dumpsters (you know the really long one's they put at the construction sites???). I told the woman to move out of the way, and she ignored me. The truck conitnued to come down the street and when it got close enough, it kind of knocked her over onto her back. She wasn't hurt, but she was just laying there. The truck then dropped the huge dumpster on top of her. I screamed, and in my dream whoever was driving the truck then picked up the dumpster. So, I saw her dead body.

In my dream I knew all of these people, but now I couldn't tell you they were. I don't know what this dream means,but I was balling in my dream. Kind of scary.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 6:02 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• The last nightmare I can remember having was that my Dad came back from Heaven and took my Mom with him. He told me " Your mother needs to come with me to Heaven now." Needless to say, I woke up in tears and scared out of my mind!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:31 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Well I had a scary dream last night about huge snakes. I woke up and then didn't want to go back to sleep having the same dream. So I went to the bathroom and I kept closing my eyes and saw the dumb snakes over and over again. So I had to force my self to think of something else.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 6:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I dont recall any at the moment.....
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 10:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• My x was abusive as well, I have nightmares about him all the time...try to think about something good before you fall asleep, just anything that might have put a smile on your face during your day, and if you can't think of anything then do something positive in your day...I'm 46 but I do silly things that bring me a little joy...there's a park near my house where I sometimes swing, and I like to color...I know, stupid right? It doesn't matter what it is that makes you feel good, try and incorporate it into your day. (((HUGS)))
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Jan. 11, 2010