when you cook dinner for your family

What are your top priorities?

* Something they like
* Something that will feed them all on a budget
* Somethign healthy
* Somethign quick to make
etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• healthy
    something they will like
    something different (hate when I end up doing the same thing over and over again)
    something that I can at least prep ahead of time
    Anonymous

• All of the above,lol..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I only buy healthy food, and I stick to a weekly budget. We're not a picky family. The only factor I have to consider on a day to day basis is how much time I want to spend in the kitchen.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:13 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Budget, but also healthy. I rarely use food that comes in a box. I use real ingredients in their natural form. It is not any harder or any more expensive. It is a lot healthier.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 6:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Usually something they will like and something that is quick to make. The best thing about when I grocery shop is that I pay attention to what I buy so that anything I make is not going to be out right awful for myself or my son to eat.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 6:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Depends on my mood. I don't always cook. Usually what I'm considering most is what do I have in the house and what will everyone eat and what did we just have because no one wants to have chicken 6 days in a row even if it's cooked 6 different ways. It also depends on how much energy I have at that time of the day. If I'm exhausted then I just put on some mac and cheese or fish sticks or something.
    Really it all depends on what we have on hand (tonight we are having meat loaf, dill potatoes, broccoli and corn).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:18 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Something that will feed them all on a budget
    Somethign healthy
    Something they like
    Somethign quick to make
    lori232

Answer by lori232 at 6:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Something they like I dont eat healthy so i cant make my kids eat healthy and then eat junk infront of them lol so most of the time just what they like and eat on a budget most of the time it is chicken lol
    Anonymous

• My order would be at least mostly healthy, quick, budget.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 6:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Mac and cheese or fish sticks???? UGH. Might as well just give them some vitamins and a protien shake. It's easier and a hell of a lot more healthy.
    Anonymous