why do people think their so called "method" of birth control works.

With all the information out there available, and family planning clinics, I have a hard time understanding why some women are so desparately stupid when it comes to "how to" not get pregnant. Please......
pulling out...DOESN'T WORK
using condoms....DOESN'T WORK MOST OF THE TIME---just ask anyone who has a baby...most of them were using the condoms! They break, they leak, they fall off.

abstinence......PROVEN METHOD--IT WORKS!
and it's the ONLY METHOD, short of having your uterus removed, or dating a man without sex organs (I would want proof). that DOES WORK!

So why do we have so many people here still relying on archaic methods of birth control? Why so many "whoops" posts?
Why so many third time pregnant 18 year olds?

WHY?????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• OK. Condoms do work if you are not too stupid to know how to use them. The pill does work if you are not too stupid and forget to take it. Most methods have more than a 90% rate of success. Women need to just stop being stupid.
    Anonymous

• angry much?
    Anonymous

• Yes abstinence is the only thing that does not get anyone pregnant. Here is a question for you. So when you are not pregnant. So you never have sex since you could have a whoops?

It does not matter what form of protection you use there is always a chance of getting pregnant. But we are all human and want sex.
    Anonymous

• Not angry, just annoyed with all the stupid women here. Of course abstinence is the only 100% effective method, but I really am tired of hearing women say, "Condoms don't work. Yeah, he penetrated, but pulled out just before then we put on the condom. Or, pills don't work, I only missed a couple of days."

Anonymous

• Everything fails. Birth control technology fails a lot. People really think it will work. Like cars and computers-- people are shocked when they break down. They say, "Oh, I got the XYZ maintenance thing and the package said this shouldn't happen."
    Well, cars break, condoms break, just about every single man made thing will fail at some point.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 6:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I'm sure a lot of us have had sex when there could have been a whoops. Don't blame that on the birth control. Blame that on your own stupidity. Take some responsibility people.

Anonymous

• Ignorance is the best thing I can come up with on this subject. It is obvious to me after reading many post on this subject that many young ladies are ill informed when it comes to sex.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 6:20 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Ok so when I was on birthcontrol and took it every day and got pregnant is my fault. so when comdoms break it is that persons fault. Yes sometimes it is the persons fault but there are times you use things right and they fail you.
    Anonymous

• Well honestly, pulling out doesn't work.....it's a pretty much given that you're going to wind up pregnant if you use that method...
    so WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL DOING IT?
    Anonymous

• "Well honestly, pulling out doesn't work.....it's a pretty much given that you're going to wind up pregnant if you use that method... so WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL DOING IT? "

Depends on the situation. The pull out method does work for some couples. It does work for me. :)

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 6:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2010