Recipes for seasoning steaks...any good ideas out there? :)

i was just wondering how to make my steaks a little different this evening. I'd like to make a marinade not sure what mixes well with what. I have cumin, soy sauce, lemon juice, white wine, crushed garlic in a jar, steak sauce(lea and perrins) of course salt and pepper. i'm wondering what, if any of these can go together so when we bite into the steak after they are seasoned the seasoning will be throughout the whole steak, ya know?

thanks. :)

CinderAmethyst

Asked by CinderAmethyst at 6:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Food & Drink

• i like to take a cheap steak and broil it, then turn it over and put dijon mustard and parmesean cheese on it then broil that side. it's delicious.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Steak au Poivre is super easy and one of my favorite. Here is a great recipe.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/steak-au-poivre-recipe/index.html

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• PS - I don't light the alcohol on fire. I just add it.
    AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 7:58 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• my fave way to season a steak is with garlic salt and lemon pepper. pop that baby on da grill, mid-rare, mmm mm mmm yuuuummy
    Anonymous