BFN after BFP

I just wanted to update everyone who answered for my question f it being a evap or positive. I took another tonight and it was a BFN it was an off brand thats all they had at the time they had locked up the rest oh well. If anyone wants to look at the pics of the positive test its in my photos.

Puddy-P

Asked by Puddy-P at 7:01 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The pics look like a positive to me. How long did the test sit? If it was in the right time frame I would call it a BFP. Maybe buy a digital in a day or 2 or buy the same brand that was and check again. Since you got a neg today I would wait a day or 2 (if you can) and try a digital then you don't have to question a line:)
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 7:08 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Hmmm... did you test with first morning urine, or was it in the afternoon/evening? I would test again with FMU... it's the most concentrated as far as hormones go. Because that first pic sure looked like a BFP to me! Good luck!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 7:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Well the first pic looks like a BFP to me. Look up the sensitivity of the tests

here http://media.photobucket.com/image/50miu%20pregnancy%20tests/ravensunset1980/TMP/testchartoriginal.jpg

You may need to wait a day and then test with FMU . 25miU test will show a positive before a 100miU test. Most cheapy brands are 50 or 100 miU.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 7:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Looks positive to me congratulations but just take another one to be on the safe side. By the way cheap one's work just as good as the name brands. I have 2 running around that I found out by using the cheap ones.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 7:31 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Thanks for the responses has this happened to anyone else? It wasn't FMU it was 6pm and i did the cup dip thing and if I had tried to pee on the stick it wouldn't have been enough time there was hardly any in the cup.
    Puddy-P

Answer by Puddy-P at 8:26 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• ok so i took the test this morning and it was a faint positive I mean shadow like line.
    Puddy-P

Answer by Puddy-P at 9:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2010