Is there one person in your family that you KNOW would turn you in?

I'm talking about turning you in for the slightest little thing being wrong. Is there someone in the family that you KNOW for a fact would call CPS on you just because your parenting style is different or your house wasn't as clean as that person FELT it should be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wow, there is a lot of Drama here at Cafe Mom.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 8:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Turn me into what? A frog? You just can't turn someone into CPS without good cause. If you call CPS without a good cause, you, too, can be arrested for false reporting. It's a waste of their time to pursue cases for fun, when their time should be spent on better things. Let someone turn you in, let them get into trouble after that. If you are not doing anything bad, you should not be concerned, worried or care less...
    Anonymous

• Yes, my mother or one of my sisters.

They already showed true colors about how much they dislike my parenting abilities(cuz Im not like they are/were).
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 7:31 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• My husband's cousin's MIL. Not even joking. And her house is worse than mine!!!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 7:42 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• when CPS gets a tip they have to check it out no matter how stupid it is. there was a lady who got CPS called on her for her child hanging out of the second story window in a one story house but they had to come and investigate anyway. but to your question, nobody in my family would do that. there are slot of stupid people in my family but luckly no one is that stupid.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 7:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Are you kidding? That;s nuts. We don't do that. WHo would? As I said, that IS nuts. And what is CPS?
    Anonymous

• No, but if I was doing something illegal they would.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 7:58 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• im sure if my cousin lived in the same town she would and she is the type who make something up or twist something innocent into something evil
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 8:02 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• If I were doing something wrong and they felt that it was harmful to my sons every single person in my family would pick the phone up and make a call to CPS. None of them are the type to turn a blind eye. On the same side, if I thought that someone in my family were harming their child, i would make the call as well. As a matter of fact, years ago (in 1980's) my aunts, my dad, my uncle and grandmother all called on my uncle and his wife at the time because they were living in the worst conditions, were doing drugs and had 2 little girls in the house and they let them know that they had all called. They aren't shy people.
    Anonymous

• No. I scare the hell out of my family members. They know better!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2010