What do you Think Bout Long Distance Relationships?

Im been Datin this guy since may of 2009, and its something bout him that i like and i dnt know what it is.we havnt saw eachotha and i feel like he the one for me. he live 4 hours aways from me.most of my friends tell me that im a good one. he the only guy i talk to but in a way i feel stupid bc what if we dnt see eachotha but he always say we gonna see eachotha but i just gotta give it some time..i dnt wanna leave him..can somebody please help me..

HisPhatGurl757

Asked by HisPhatGurl757 at 7:32 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Long distance relationships can work, but I'm just not sure if you can classify this as a relationship when you've never actually met in person. But that's not what you asked, so I won't get into that. LDR's can work, but it takes a lot of work. You have to be willing to invest time and often a little bit of money (long distance phone calls or visits or both) to make it work. You have to be very strong emotionally and be able to handle missing him and only being able to see him occasionally, and yet still be faithful. It can be rough sometimes, but if he's a truly awesome guy, then it's all worth it in the end.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• My husband and I met in person dated for 3 months he moved back to Alaska while I was still in Arizona, we were long distance for 6 months then I spent the summer with him and then we were apart for another 4 months. It can work out but you do need to be in person to make sure that the chemistry sticks. Good luck.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I believe you need to stop "datin" and get some education. Please do not procreate.

Anonymous

• wish they'd make like buttons because pp would get my like click
    Anonymous

• Yep, I'm with Anon 7:50 on this one.
    Anonymous