Anyone know where i can get my own place

I live in maywood IL and i have done section8 still waiting on them and hud house i don't understand what i have to do for them but does anyone know of other place that can help my with low income housing and btw i don't need no one lookin down at me and give me there smart comments thank you.

Tish0624

Asked by Tish0624 at 7:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Why don't you consider moving in with a roommate or two and splitting expenses? Do you have any reliable friends you could consider living with? If you don;t know anyone, you could use a roommate matching service.

Here's one: http://www.roommates.com/

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:06 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Call you local women's shelter they may have some leads.Check the local papers for ads. Ask friends and relatives for any leads. Post an ad on craigslist.org or local pennysaverusa.com local newspaper. Check with your church, etc. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• Im in the same boat u r in. I live at home and feel like im still a lil kid im suppose 2 b out b4 I have my second child but its not lookin so good
    kadmomma

Answer by kadmomma at 6:00 PM on Jan. 11, 2010