Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anybody know if there are such things as "t.v. covers"?

I'm talking about maybe something homeade or ready to buy that fits around a regular television? What would I call it? I'm looking for something cute to do bc we are putting a t.v in our DD's bedroom.

Answer Question

Asked by Mrs.Loeffel at 7:56 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 7 (183 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • yep just google cute tv covers and you find them

    Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:59 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

  • all i got was covers for outdoor t.vs. I wish I had a pic to show but i'm gonna try to describe what i'm talking about lol. The one I saw was a plush elephant that was made to fit AROUND the television screen where the t.v screen was its "belly".

    Answer by Mrs.Loeffel at 8:02 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

  • Look on ebay some people make stuff like that and sell it there, try children tv covers girl tv covers. I dunno I will see if I can find anything

    Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

  • I bet my Mom could make one.

    Answer by MeNevermore at 10:02 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.