I need a functional mommy bag.

Not a diaper bag an everday bag. One that can hold all my cards, coupons, pens, note pads, crap, and all the other things that find there way in there. It also needs to be easy to get into and cheap. So...got any ideas..maybe a good place to look. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Shopping

• walmart
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 8:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• There are soooo many great really large purses now. I was just looking at some today at the mall.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I sell Miche bags, not necessarily inexpensive (a LARGE bag with two covers - you change the covers to match your outfit never change your purse) is $99.95. However I have had my original classic Miche bag (smaller than the large bag) for nearly two years and it still looks great, so there isn't a need to keep buying a new purse/bag because it takes absolutely forever for it to wear out.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 8:20 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I got a "shopper bag" from Nan Gates designs and I love it! I think it was about $45 before shipping but it fits EVERYTHING! Also, I think it's cute!
    http://www.nangatesdesigns.com
    zoeygracesmom

Answer by zoeygracesmom at 8:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I used a Coach bag for a long time when my girls were little and LOVED it, finallyamom40 I LOVE MICHE bags espcially my customized shell!!! I am planning on getting another!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:28 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I love the idea of the Miche bags. Does the base bag hold all of your things and open easily? Zoey..I'm in love with that celery orchid shopper. Thanks for the tips. -OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Vera bradley tote. It holds just about everything!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 12:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• jewelry galore (dollar jewelry store)..lol i paid 20 for my bag, and it has 3 compartments, one for my wallet and stuff i need..one for the random stuff like my femine products, and one for 19 month dd..all my dd really needs anymore is a sippy (if we don't get a drink for her out), a diaper or two and wipes..if we're at a restaurant she colors..and i also carry a few snacks with me like a thing of puffs or some dried fruit.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 3:31 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• The Miche bag is GREAT there are three diffrent sizes to choose from and SOOOO man y color and shell options as well. on the classic sized bag you choos the color of your base, the size leaghth and style of you handles and than take your pick on the shells!!! the big bag so far only has a black base but there are two handle options and lots of fun and practical shells ! they jsut came out with a diaper bag shell that looks nothing like a diaper bag but is Sooo roomy ! if you email me I will send you my price list as well as the link to my FB page where I have pictures of all the new and available shells and options ans well as a TON of 1/2 shells. it would be a great way to get into the bag while saving some money too. these bags hold a TON of stuff even the classic size and you can get an organizer for it as well for extra space for cards, phones and sunglasses!!! ket me know knepppi@yahoo.com
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 1:45 PM on Aug. 7, 2010