For Christians - how do you share your faith?

In my adult Sunday school class, we were discussing how we share our faith with others and I found some of the responses very interesting. So I was just wondering about how other Christian women share their faith.

ceallaigh

Asked by ceallaigh at 8:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• It depends. I share my faith with my family by attending church. This afternoon I also went to a family study cathocism class with my kids and we talk about a lot of things and there were a few activities. Outside my church I try to treat them with love and respect.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• i share my faith by giving bible studies and going door to door and with my family
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 8:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I share as the Lord leads.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:01 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• hopefully, through my actions and my word. sometimes, i don't 'share' as much. if i'm asked specifically, i'll answer frank and honestly, as straightforward as i can.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:28 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I agree...through my actions and how I lead my life. Being honest and hard working and loving is an example that stands out. It is worth more to demonstrate what the church teaches. Preaching doesn't really make a difference.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Jesus foretold: “This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.” Matt. 24:14. Jesus directed his early disciples to go to the homes of the people (Matt. 10:7, 11-13) Paul said: “I did not hold back from telling you any of the things that were profitable nor from teaching you publicly and from house to house.” Acts 20:20, 21 (& Acts 5:42)
    For “everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved.” However, how will they call on him in whom they have not put faith? How, in turn, will they put faith in him of whom they have not heard? How, in turn, will they hear without someone to preach? How, in turn, will they preach unless they have been sent forth? Just as it is written: “How comely are the feet of those who declare good news of good things!” Romans 10:13-15
    JWMum

Answer by JWMum at 10:36 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I share naturally as the Lord opens doors and leads me. I try not to create a weird artificial situation that would make someone feel uncomfortable. I think conversations occur naturally. People love to talk about their spiritual beliefs as they relate to movies, morals, current events. Sharing your faith can come easily just by listening to people. And often times God will tell me who He wants me to share with.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 12:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I go door to door every week, I teach bible studies, I study with my children, and I speak to anyone who is willing to listen about the Kingdom of God.
    KrazyChick

Answer by KrazyChick at 1:37 PM on Jan. 11, 2010