Breaking the news - ideas please?

I am in need of some creative ideas as to how to tell the DH i am preggo. Any ideas you've done or wanted to try or even heard of?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• my cousin bought a pair of baby booties and put them on top of her husbands work shoes so when he went to put them on, he figured it out.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 8:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• With my sisters help she wrote baby on my belly with and arrow. When hubby came home from work one day I told him I had a weird mark on my stomach and if he could look at it. The look on his face was priceless.
    Anonymous

• If it's a happy thing, I did a dinner. DD went to the inlaws and I made a wonderful dinner for him. We had BABY back ribs, BABY carrot, and NEW potatoes. I decorated the table and home with BABY's breath. Then I gave him a gift. When our DD was born, DH wore a silly, too small, red sweat suit. I bought him a new red sweat suit and wrote a note that said, guess where you can wear this?

AngelDawn7

Answer by AngelDawn7 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Yes it is very happy we have been trying for awhile
    Anonymous

• Make a romantic dinner, set the table for 3, & put the preggo test on the 3rd plate :)
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 4:05 AM on Jan. 11, 2010