I dont know what to do...Help Please

What do you do when your 21 month old will not listen to you? She used to be so good but now she laughs at me when I spank her,time out doesn't work,she will not sleep at night unless I sit there watching her sleep...I have another baby due in March and really need help on what to do because if something doesn't change I feel I am going to go crazy especially when the new boy gets here,because i will have no sleep I plan to breast feed him like I did with her .she listens to her daddy when he says to stop doing things but at the same time doesn't want to play with him because he is the one she is intimidated by i guess.please help...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol welcome to motherhood,worry not mommy you will be fine,kids do so much and change by the second.shes a lil baby herself just enjoy her,being a mom is that way,dont overwhelm yourself by thinking it will be bad,we are made for it we can handle so much and you sound normal.:) best of luck
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 8:50 PM on Jan. 10, 2010