If you were/are happy with the way your body looked & the money was right, would you pose for "Playboy"?

Meshane

Asked by Meshane at 8:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hell Yeah
    Anonymous

• I probably would if I had no family to shame! I don't see anything wrong with it really, but I could never...my family means too much to me. It would REALLY disappoint them

Mari_C

Answer by Mari_C at 8:51 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I am happy with my body and my looks etc.. but NO, I would not. I am so much more than tits and ass.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• No. My cousin was asked to pose for Playboy and she turned them down. I was very proud of her. We were given high self esteem in our family so we had no need to allow others to exploit our bodies for money.
    Anonymous

• hell yeah!!!!!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 8:59 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Nope!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• no
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• NO~! I'm a hottie and I HATE strange men staring at me, and the idea of them looking at my picture in a magazine and jacking off to it COMPLETELY GROSSES ME OUT!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• no,I actually have self esteem
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:19 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• No. My dad and grandpa buy the magazine and that would creep me out. ::Shivers::
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 9:45 AM on Jan. 11, 2010