What do you do when people who didn't like your response on another question on here keep saying nasty stuff to you evertime you ask a quesition?

Everytime a respond or ask a question, some nut on here finds me and makes says nasty stuff to me. I think I understand why people post anon

staceynoel

Asked by staceynoel at 8:53 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would report the answer and in the reason put that it doesn't pertain to the question and the user is cyber stalking. But mostly just ignore it you have to wade through the bull to find the good answers.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• report them, that is stalking and cyberbullying.
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 8:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Just ignore them. If they seriously keep harassing you, you could report them

Mari_C

Answer by Mari_C at 8:56 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Sounds like you rubbed some people the wrong way. There are nuts on here and karma could play a role in it too. IDK, I have read about stalkers on here too.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:56 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Report them. Even if they post anonymously CM knows who they are and will send them a warning.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:57 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• op here,,,,,,,,,,,,she's not posiing anon, it's just annoying everytime I ask a question, this person comes on and slanders me
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 9:00 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I know the feeling/ LOL. I just ignore them.. Who cares. No matter I say,they are mean. But Ijust ignore them. Maybe they will forget and you can start over again???
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I have never had that happen, but I have seen it happen to others. One thing I suggest you do is report them to CM everytime they do it. Even if it is anon- CM can track who it is and take care of it.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• You have a troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's ok. They aren't deadly. They are just annoying. Name your troll and welcome her to every post. She'll get bored and find another person to bother when she isn't bothering you anymore.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Irritation is the highest form of flattery. Er, wait, maybe that's imitation. At any rate, maybe she has a girl crush on you. Ha ha ha ha ha. Sorry, it hasn't happened to me, but I would be entertained if it did.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2010