Blank Pregnancy Test...

I was wondering if you all took a pregnancy test and it didn't turn up negative or positive? I took an EPT and First Response, and it didn't give me any results and I did the tests accurately like the directions stated in the packet. So has this ever happened to you where you didn't get your results? Also what was your ending results, meaning did you turn up pregnant in the long run/ not pregnant. Sorry for the stupid question...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Its happened to me once. It was back in 98. I was indeed pregnant!!! Sometimes there is no answer because it either did not get saturated or it wasn't saturate enough, also check the expiration dates!!!! Hope this ends the way you want it to!!! You could call ob and ask for a blood test; when a pregnancy test is preformed via blood it can show up as early as 2 weeks gestation! GL
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Were they expired? That is an error reading, get some new tests.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 9:02 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Sounds like a defective test.. Get a new one and try again :(
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:04 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I have had tests that did that. It was a bad test. If you pee too much on the stick it can do this too. (That is what has happened to me.) I also had already gotten several positive tests and decided to take one more, it was void. I have had it go both ways of being pregnant and not pregnant in the long run.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 9:07 PM on Jan. 10, 2010