UUUHHGGG! I'm watching Cold Case. It's about an Army Recruter that was murdered.

But in a flashback, they show him in a Marine uniform. (I think) It's definatly NOT Army Class A's. Why do show writers, or whoever that does the wardrobe do research? It's not hard to find what an actual military uniform looks like!!

Raine2001

Asked by Raine2001 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Entertainment

• any military item in movies or TV has to have at least 3 things wrong with it. Some weird agreement between the military and hollywood.
    Anonymous

• I always get irritated with this too and so does dh.

In the case of that agreement, then 3 things wrong with the uniform would be fine but to show a Soldier wearing a completely different uniform? That's just irritating.
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 9:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Very irritating. I can see leaving things off, but to put totally wrong things on? I guess those of us affiliated with the military are doomed to a life of picking at all the wrong things with movies/shows involving the military!! I noticed that today, watching some sci-fi movie.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Well, at least they used the term 'Jody' right!!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2010